Monday, April 9, 2007

Let the Nesting Begin


It is true - Expecting mothers want to nest. Who knew?? I have been madly and well honestly sometimes irrationally wanting to buy things that I may or may not need.

I have no idea what I need or where to start. Who knew babies needed all this stuff... Thankfully the wonderful ladies at KaczKids gave me some kind of checklist or I would probably still be standing there gazing at the vast amounts of things one tiny little baby may need.

I get the basics of crib, car seat and stroller but there are clothes, socks, bottles, diapers, diaper genies, swings, carriers, then there is what size, how many, this can be very overwhelming. Especially for a non-maternal one like me!!

I feel a lot of this stems from my house not being ready and at this point we are not even sure of a tentative date. It is hard when you finally buy the crib and accessories but have to put it into storage instead of setting it up in a nice nursery where you have planned and decorated.

Oh well I am sure I will figure it out - Our next major purchase will be to get me another car... I guess the Jeep just won't do there is no room for a stroller.

No comments: