Thursday, April 26, 2007

Yet Another Blood Test


Really.. I have to get another blood test?? This is just getting silly now.. I have had 4 blood tests in less then 6 months. Good thing I am pregnant and have more than enough to give.

The latest test is for Life Insurance. John and I decided that instead of getting the typical mortgage insurance we were going to be smart and get life insurance instead. It pretty much costs the same but you get better coverage and more cash.

So anyway some random lady from Clairica is going to show up at my house (well my parents house) and go through my health history and then draw some more blood. Soon I will be a pro at this and just start taking my own blood tests. Or maybe I could do this for a living! Yeah that was pretty funny. I still think it is pretty gross.

I have already started thinking about my plan of action .. I need to figure outwhere I am going to lie down, which direction I should face and hopefully I won't scare this poor women and start crying. But I can always blame hormones!

Gee sometimes it sucks being responsible!! I don't want to give any more blood.... Can't they just take my word for it..

No comments: